Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Enough Already

I have this txt file that lists all the sites where I have user IDs and logins (I'd love to have maintained completely consistency over the years, but some sites have annoying parameters that force me to throw in little differences, e.g., "please use at least seven alphanumeric characters and include either % $ or *"). I'm going to start slowly cleaning up, i.e., canceling accounts. Moments ago I began with "Friendster." Remember that one? I didn't either.

4 comments:

SK Waller said...

I need to do that. I have a password program where I store all mine. Most of them are to sites I'll probably never visit again.

Bob said...

Yes! Do it! I plan to continue. Friendster, honestly.

Bob with one "o" said...

Bookmooch, bookcrossing, paperbackswap, myspace -- all gone, and the work continues.

Bob with one "o" said...

Tagged.com -- canceled.