Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thursday for Lunch

At Jimmy John's on 9th Street: $1 sub day Thursday (March 18) from 11 am to 3 pm. This may apply to other Jimmy John's stores too; not sure.

You're welcome.

(I've noticed that many people these days write "you're welcome" like that on its own line. I'm trying to keep up with the times here, though this may not fit, because usually people write "you're welcome" in a sort of cynical way after inflicting something awful or silly on others. I hope to continue researching this matter in the future.)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

It's at all stores in North Carolina. Man, I love their bread. "Have you tried the bread?!"

JJ"s donates the sandwiches for nonprofit events, eh?

You're welcome.

hovercraft said...

As long as you don't start using the other hot catchphrase, "talk soon," too...

Bob said...

I didn't know about "talk soon." Thanks for the tip.

Hell, I missed $1 sub day. Fug.

Valerie said...

There was a huge line! It was fun to be part of a giant crowd after being part of a giant crowd at the Google hifiber thing. It was giant crowd day! Tomorrow will be sitting in a coffee shop quietly ensconced in anonymity day. :)

Bob said...

I hope your anonymity was delicious.