Monday, December 14, 2009

A Movie

Last week I watched Paris, je t'aime, a collection of 18 short movies set in Paris. Most were very good, a few weren't. My final recommendation vote for the whole thing is: Yes. Good. I like. I recommend. Worth a rental.

Tom Tykwer did one that stars Melchior Beslon (he had a very good minor part in The Princess and the Warrior), Steve Buscemi's in another (he doesn't say a word, but he's still excellent), and Elijah Wood stars in the dumbest short film of the collection (okay, okay, if you're swept up in all this recent vampire foolishness, you might like it). Wikipedia sums it up nicely.

2 comments:

Gregg said...

Thanks for the recommendation; I've been meaning to see this for a while now.

Amusingly, it's also available on demand via Netflix.

Bob said...

Nice.